Institutional Funding

  • We currently invite government and private grant-makers to join our efforts and support us with institutional funding. Currently, we are interested in monetary and non-monetary (in-kind) grants. Our organizational, administrative and fundraising expenses require less than 15% of the total annual budget, which leaves over 85% to be used for our programs to carry our mission.

    We are a public non-profit corporation; the tax-exemption status is currently pending with the Internal Revenue Service and California Franchise Tax Board. We have executed a Fiscal Sponsor agreement with another charitable organization. Our policy is to keep accountability and transparency.

    Our Development Department will be happy to forward a copy of our Fundraising Plan & Case Statement 2011 upon your request.

  • Benefits for Grant-makers include:
    Recognition on Grant Announcements
    Recognition on Brochures
    Recognition on Press Releases
    Recognition on Website